How It Works
When your loved one is struggling with addiction, it hurts the whole family. You turn to the internet for help, only to find that 97% of the results are written by persuasive rehab centers more concerned with filling a bed than with a patient’s welfare. Unfortunately, “one size fits all” treatment often fails patients, and families are shut out and not offered the care, support, and guidance needed to recover.
Considering the devastating impact of addiction, it shouldn’t be this way. Everyone deserves help tailored to their unique needs and situation.
Coaching is having a personal guide you can call on for reliable information and support, and as your Coach it’s my mission to help you get out of the addiction arena alive and well.
Together, we’ll identify obstacles and achieve goals that will empower your family with the knowledge and strength required to play a positive role in your loved one’s recovery. Rebuild a foundation to reconnect and thrive, and stop addiction from controlling your life.
FAMILY ADDICTION COACHING CAN HELP YOU:
- Save your family and your loved one’s life
- Save money & time navigating treatment
- Lessen anxiety, fears, stress and guilt
- Identify & address warning signs
- Communicate with your loved one & create healthy boundaries
- Support & advocate for your family member during all stages of recovery or active use
- Establish a loving relationship whether or not your loved one accepts professional help
Patrick Doyle of Family Addiction Coaching has assisted over 10,000 families who desperately needed his help in the addiction arena during his 4 decades as a licensed social worker.
His coaching services are 100% independent, truly client-centered, compassionate, goal oriented, and non-judgmental. He draws on principles of Harm Reduction, Motivational Interviewing, and CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training).
How it works:
- Schedule sessions and receive on-demand support as needed.
- 24/7 crisis support is available to established clients.
- Standard 60-minute coaching session is $200.00.
- Credit/Debit card is required for services; transactions are confidential.
- Coaching services are not covered by insurance.
Family Addiction Coaching Podcast
with Patrick Doyle
Lynette, mother of Amanda featured in Episode 3, describes how she and her husband supported their daughter who had developed an opioid use disorder. Upon first learning of Amanda's arrest and her long term heroin addiction,...
A married couple, Joe and Lynn, describes how they decided to use my coaching; and exactly how their 3 generational family was helped to enter their own recovery. Family recovery was then able to support Joe's fifty year...
Addiction treatment programs need to start providing culture-informed care to Black American addiction patients. This means giving patients tools for coping with the traumatic daily impact of racism, to provide healthy alternatives to substance use. Black American...